There is no safe place in Gaza

Gaza’s Hamas-run Health Ministry said in a statement Saturday that the number of Palestinians killed in Israeli attacks in the strip since Oct. Seven had reached 23,843. The statement added that more than 60,000 infections had been recorded.

The U.N. Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator, Martin Griffiths, told the U.N. Security Council that “nowhere is safe in Gaza.”

Describing scenes of absolute horror: bodies left lying on the road,” he said, adding that Israeli shelling had intensified in areas where civilians were asked to move for their own safety.

latest news

Reports: Bab Al-Mandeb rivals Hormuz in confounding Washington’s calculations

Exclusive Follow-ups - Al-Khabar Al-Yemeni:The rapid developments in the Red Sea have pushed Washington to reassess the risk map...

مقالات ذات صلة