The commander of the Khatam Al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, Major General Ali Abdullahi, affirmed on Tuesday that Iran and its armed forces have become "more prepared and powerful than before,"...
Follow-ups – Al-Khabar Al-Yemeni:An analytical report warned that water security in the Zionist entity has become a dangerous strategic vulnerability in light of the confrontation with Iran, considering desalination plants as potential targets in any military escalation.The report explained...
An American newspaper reported today, Tuesday, that Western oil companies, led by "Exxon Mobil" and "Chevron," have begun implementing a large-scale escape plan from the Gulf region, heading towards remote areas in Africa and South America, as a result...
The commander of the Aerospace Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps warned the countries of the southern neighborhood against the use of their lands or capabilities in any attack targeting Iran and threatened direct consequences for the energy...
The Islamic Resistance in Lebanon, "Hezbollah," announced, moments ago, the execution of a targeting operation against the Israeli occupation entity in response to its violation of the ceasefire agreement.Exclusive Follow-ups – Al-Khabar Al-Yemeni:Hezbollah explained in a statement, "We targeted...
The Financial Times newspaper revealed on Tuesday that 34 oil tankers linked to Iran have broken the American blockade since its implementation began.Exclusive Follow-ups – Al-Khabar Al-Yemeni:The newspaper quoted information from a navigational tracking group, revealing a catastrophic American...
The American CNN network revealed on Tuesday that the US Army has largely depleted its missile stockpile due to the Iran war and needs 4-5 years to compensate for the shortage.Exclusive Follow-ups – Al-Khabar Al-Yemeni:The network said in a...
The Tasnim News Agency affirmed on Tuesday that "Iran is fully prepared for the possibility of the war resuming as the ceasefire truce enters its final hours, indicating that Tehran possesses new cards that will be revealed in the...
Sana'a – Al-Khabar Al-Yemeni:The leader of the Yemeni Ansar Allah movement, Abdul Malik Al-Houthi, affirmed the military escalation by Sana'a if America and Israel return to their escalation against Iran once again.Al-Houthi said, "We are in a confrontation with...
Sana'a – Al-Khabar Al-Yemeni:The leader of the Ansar Allah movement in Yemen, "the Houthis," Abdul Malik Al-Houthi, said that the Islamic nation is a victim of Zionist targeting, which has gone so far as to criminalize any criticism of...
Tehran – Al-Khabar Al-Yemeni:The Iranian Tasnim News Agency reported that the Iranian cargo ship "Shujaa 2" has successfully crossed the Strait of Hormuz, thereby defying the naval blockade imposed by American forces on Iran for approximately one week.The agency...
The Director-General of the Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip, Munir al-Barsh, announced on Tuesday that four people had died in the past 24 hours due to famine,...
The commander of the Khatam Al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, Major General Ali Abdullahi, affirmed on Tuesday that Iran and its armed forces have become "more prepared and powerful than before,"...
The Israeli occupation "army" radio announced today, Monday, that Hezbollah launched about 10 rockets towards its forces in southern Lebanon, confirming that two of the rockets crossed into the...
Iran began arrangements on Monday to move the world's largest oil fleet. This coincides with reports of American acquiescence amid the widening scope of the global crisis.Exclusive – Al-Khabar...