At least four citizens were killed on Monday and over than five others injured in an initial toll for Saudi-led coalition’s airstrikes on the Yemeni capital, Sana’a, a security source said.
The source declared that coalition’s warplanes launched several air raids on a citizen’s home in the Libyan neighborhood of Ma’ain district.
Saudi-led coalition’s warplanes waged on Monday 50 airstrikes on a number of Yemeni provinces, a security sources told Yemen Press Agency.
The sources affirmed that the coalition’s aircrafts launched 24 raids on Harib and Al-Jouba districts, seven others hit Al-Wadi district and another one attacked Serwah district of Marib province, while four airstrikes hit Ayn district of Shabwa province and one raid targeted Al-Sawma’h district of Bayda province.
In Hodeida, the fighter jets attacked Al-Jabalia area and Al-Jarrahi district three times, while three air raids targeted Maqbna district of Taiz province and two strikes hit Taibat Al-Esm area in Al-Ajasher desert off Najran border province.
Previously, the warplanes bombarded Dhamar province five times.