At least two civilians were killed on Monday as a result of the explosion of explosive objects left from the war remnants of the Saudi-led cialition forces in Hodeidah province, western Yemen, according to Al-Masirah correspondent.
Yemen is witnessing a significant increase in the number of victims of the war remnants left by the coalition forces, due to the coalition countries’ prevention of the entry of detecting devices and the United Nations’ failure to implement its obligations in this regard.
In Marib, a citizen was killed by explosive remnant left over from Saudi-led coalition forces in Marib province, local sources said.
According to the sources, the explosion took place in Sirwah district.
A civilian was killed on Monday as a result of Saudi artillery shelling on the border areas of Saada province, northern Yemen, a medical source told Yemen Press Agency.
The source confirmed that a dead person had arrived at Razih Rural Hospital as a result of artillery shelling by the Saudi enemy on the border district of Shada.
Last week, more than 20 civilians were killed and wounded as a result of the continued Saudi attacks on the residents of the villages in border areas of Saada.
The victims of cluster bombs have reached more than 25,000 civilians since the beginning of the war on Yemen.
The landmines and other remnants of the forces of Saudi coalition that they planted during their occupation, still pose a threat to the residents of many areas of the districts, especially farms and roads.
Many areas in Yemen’s provinces have been bombarded by the coalition forces, in which they use cluster bombs, while many of those internationally prohibited bombs are still scattered among farms and roads, and their victims are in the dozens.