Israel

death toll from Israeli bombing risen to 53,655

The Ministry of Health in Gaza Strip announced today that the death toll from Israeli bombing has risen to 53,655 and 121,950 wounded since October 7, 2023. The Ministry's daily report on the number of dead and wounded, published today,...

Israeli occupation continues, to prevent humanitarian aid trucks from entering Gaza

The Government Media Office in Gaza announced that the Israeli occupation continues, for the third consecutive day, to prevent humanitarian aid trucks from entering the Gaza Strip, despite previous pledges to allow aid through the crossings. In a press release...

Gaza Media Office: The occupation uses starvation as an internationally prohibited tool of war

The Government Media Office in the Gaza Strip stated that the systematic starvation policy implemented by the occupation against the population of the Strip has resulted in the deaths of 326 people over the course of 80 days of...

UN: There is no life in Gaza and the situation is horrific and unforgivable

Louise Waterridge, a spokesperson for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA), said that people in Gaza are trapped, without supplies, and are being starved and bombed daily. Watteridge was speaking via video link from Amman,...

Director of field hospitals in Gaza: The health sector is experiencing the “most dangerous phase” since the beginning of the aggression

The Director General of Field Hospitals at the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza, Dr. Marwan al-Hams, warned that the health sector is experiencing its "most dangerous phase" since the start of the Israeli aggression on the Strip on...

Indonesian hospital shuts down after its generators were targeted

The Ministry of Health in Gaza confirmed on Tuesday that the Indonesian Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip had been completely cut off from power after the Israeli occupation forces targeted its generators. In a press statement, the ministry explained...

A new massacre… martyrs, most of them children, as the occupation forces bombed a school sheltering displaced people west of Nuseirat

A number of citizens were killed and others injured on Monday evening when Israeli aircraft targeted a school in Nuseirat, central Gaza Strip. Medical sources reported that at least seven citizens, most of them children, were killed and several others...

The occupation’s massacres escalate in Gaza: 136 martyrs and dozens wounded

The Ministry of Health in Gaza announced that the Zionist occupation forces had committed new massacres. 136 martyrs, including 11 who were recovered, and 364 wounded arrived at Gaza hospitals over the past 24 hours. The ministry explained in a...

MSF:humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip is worsening dramatically

Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) said the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip is worsening dramatically more than two months after the ceasefire collapsed, noting that the population is living in conditions resembling “hellish.” In a statement issued today, the organization...

The Israeli army issues an evacuation warning for several areas in the Gaza Strip ahead of an attack

The Israeli army issued a warning to evacuate several areas in the Gaza Strip this evening (Sunday) prior to carrying out an attack, after detecting the launch of two rockets from the central Gaza Strip toward Israel. The army said...

أحدث العناوين

The United Nations condemns Israel’s efforts to separate the northern West Bank from its south

United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres on Wednesday condemned Israeli settlement expansion in the West Bank and plans to separate...