Follow-ups - Al-Khabar Al-Yemeni:The former commander of US Central Command (CENTCOM) and former director of the CIA, David Petraeus, stated that a number of American bases and facilities in...
Several ships carrying food, construction and oil derivatives, in addition to a container ship, containing 724 containers of goods, headed to Hodeida port, without any detention by the coalition. In an indication to Sana'a's ability to break the siege...
Masila Petroleum Exploration and Production Company (PetroMasila) announced its refusal to re-produce and export Yemeni oil and gas abroad until an agreement is reached with the National Salvation Government in Sana’a, Turkey-based Balqees TV reported.
The company called on Saudi-led...
The leader of the “Anssarallah Movement,” Abdul-Malik al-Houthi, warned the foreign forces present in Yemeni territory, including the American, British, Saudi and Emirati, telling them: “Leave all our provinces and our territorial waters.”
Al-Houthi confirmed in a televised speech on...
The local currency in the coalition-controlled areas, southern Yemen, collapsed again only after a few hours of its recovery.
This comes amid arrangements in the Central Bank to officially set the exchange rate.
Banking sources in Aden reported that the price...
Over 10,135 Yemeni families have been displaced since the beginning of 2023, in a number of Yemeni provinces, according to the International Organization for Migration (IOM)’s statement.
The IOM said on Twitter, “With the conflict in Yemen approaching its ninth...
The Yemeni capital, Sana'a, hosted in last week, new meetings between the Yemeni forces. This comes in parallel with the negotiations in Sana'a and the coalition in Muscat.
A member of the Political Bureau of Anssarallah movement, Ali al-Qahoum, published...
UAE managed to seize the two most important sectors in the oil-rich Hadhramaut province, southern Yemen. This comes in the wake of a conflict that almost came close to a direct confrontation with Saudi Arabia.
Exclusive-Alkhabar Alyemeni:
UAE and Aden's government...
The first conference of the Partnership works in Mine Action works began on Wednesday in Sana'a, organized by the YEMAC, with the participation of the SCMCHA, the UNDP, UNICEF, the ICRC, OCHA, and a number of Organizations operating in...
High-ranking Houthi official warned countries of Saudi-led coalition against bombing Aden, affirmed that the reply will be to bomb Riyadh.
Member of Anssarallah’s Political Bureau, Mohammed Nasser Al-Bukhaiti, said in on his Twitter Account: “For us, there is no difference...
The first partnership conference for mine action in Yemen was launched, in the presence of UN organizations, “OCHA” and international organizations, in the capital, Sana’a, with the aim of discussing ways to clear the affected areas in Yemen from...
The Director-General of the Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip, Munir al-Barsh, announced on Tuesday that four people had died in the past 24 hours due to famine,...
Follow-ups - Al-Khabar Al-Yemeni:The former commander of US Central Command (CENTCOM) and former director of the CIA, David Petraeus, stated that a number of American bases and facilities in...
The Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, Major General Ali Abdullahi, vowed today, Friday, to deliver overwhelming, devastating, and deterrent responses to enemies if they commit any...
American media reported a new increase in US crude oil prices, amid the continued closure of the Strait of Hormuz and the state of conflict between America and Iran.Exclusive...